Learn about the top content sources, handles and apps
I recently read an interesting article in Marketing Profs, “How B2B Marketers Use Twitter: Top Content Sources, Most Retweeted Handles,” and wanted to share some stats about how B2B marketers are using Twitter.
Most shared content:
- Industry media sites: 62% of Twitter shares
- Mainstream media sites: 25% of Twitter shares
- Social media sites: 11% of Twitter shares
- E-Commerce: 1% of Twitter shares
Most shared industry media sources:
- Business Insider
- Business 2 Community
- Other notable sources: Hubspot, MarketingProfs, Tech Crunch, Venture Beat
Most retweeted people:
Most retweeted vendors:
How B2B marketers share:
While it’s beneficial for building product marketers like yourself to know the trends in B2B marketing, it’s even more important to use the content, sources and apps that make sense for your business. Does your Twitter strategy reflect the trends of the B2B masses or have you found solutions that work even better?
Want to know the full findings? Read the article here.